Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze no longer syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Blaze for 2 years now and I love it.

As of yesterday, my Blaze suddenly stopped working on me. Now often times I would resync the device, re-pair bluetooth, fiddle with the app by removing it and readding it.

I've done all that and it's not working.

At first I noticed my Blaze was not syncing. I hit the app to manually sync it. It failed to sync. I removed the device from the app but nothing happened to my Blaze. It's still going on on it's own. I tried to repair on the Fitbit app but it cannot pair up. What do I do?

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Following. I'm having the same issue. 

Best Answer

Mine isn't syncing either.  It started with the firmware update several days ago.  I've had to re-pair my fitbit once every day or two since the firmware update.  The most galling thing about the update is that it doesn't appear to have improved anything!  More watchfaces would be nice, there's only been one update of those and that was ages ago.

I've always had periodic problem with notification (another gripe) but they're now non existent.  I know all the steps to get them all working again, but I shouldn't have to waste time on something that wasn't cheap to begin with.

the reason I've kept buying fitbits is that I've had one for almost 5 years.  I wonder how many problems Garmin customers have with their units??????  I ask this question more and more recently.

Best Answer

I'm now having the same problem with syncing. Takes an age to sync and by the time it has its run the battery down on my Blaze. I've stopped trying to get it to pair for the GPS and am now actively looking for a more reliable replacement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm now having the same problem with syncing. Takes an age to sync and by the time it has its run the battery down on my Blaze. I've stopped trying to get it to pair for the GPS and am now actively looking for a more reliable replacement. I know it's not my phone as I have another smart watch and when ever I turn my Bluetooth on to sync my fitbit my phone connects straight away with my other smart watch which is upstairs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm now having the same problem with syncing. Takes an age to sync and by the time it has its run the battery down on my Blaze. I've stopped trying to get it to pair for the GPS and am now actively looking for a more reliable replacement. I know it's not my phone as I have another smart watch and when ever I turn my Bluetooth on to sync my fitbit my phone connects straight away with my other smart watch which is upstairs.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Following. I have the same issue, and have tried the same things. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have removed my Blaze from the app and reinstalled it after several tries it did connect and sync but I wouldn't call this a solution 

Best Answer

I agree,and it's frustrating. These devices aren't exactly cheap. Way to many steps for an update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to do the same thing. Thankfully i only had to do it once. I was seriously considering switching to the Apple Watch if this didn't fix it. I still might. My most used feature for me is the ability to see my text messages without using my phone while I'm at work. Until it updated I wasn't able to do this. Hopefully no more issues.

Best Answer

My syncing and notifications have not worked since I did the upgrade. Getting tired of these issues. 

Best Answer

I feel ya. I feel that it happens to often. I use my Fitbit to get my text alerts when I’m not able to pull my phone out to check it. I really hate when it doesn’t sync up.

Best Answer

Ive been having this issue for quite some time. Especially if i don't get it to the charger in time. It takes quite a long time to sync it and i have to fiddle with it trying to sync it restarting it and then i eventually just remove the blaze and replace it. Its absolutely infuriating to have to continue to do this, as im about to do it again for the 12th time sense ive owned this watch and i shouldn't have to. I'm temptd to whip it across the room at the wall and hope it breaks because im tired of this issue.

Best Answer

Having  same probs complained but got no reply tried everything  come on fit bit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is super annoying. It shouldn’t be that hard or take that many steps to update or sync up. It’s the main reason I’m looking to switch to the Apple Watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes