Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze restarting itself

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Well after having my Fitbit blaze go into darkness since the last software update it is now rebooting itself on a regular basis.

anyone else had this issue and how can you fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Smackeye. Great to see you in the Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze is restarting itself several times 😕

Have you tried to restart it manually yourself? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot and hopefully prevent it from doing it itself.

Let me know if that helps!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Ok I've tried everything to reset my Blaze. From doing a restart, turning off my blaze  (in the slight time I have before it reboots) to deleting the blaze on the app and setting it up as a new device.

My Blaze is 18 months old so is out of the 12 month warranty but these last 6 months I have had nothing but problems with it. (originally posted about lost steps).

When it isn't rebooting I am now faced with a 'Clock error' display on the watch face.

And yes I have tried changing the clock display and it has made zero difference!

FitBit you really need to sort this mess out rather than just advising restarting the device!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Smackeye.  Thanks for getting back!

Also thanks for trying all that. I've actually gone ahead and forwarded your case to the Support  Team for them to take a closer look and help getting you back on track as soon as possible.

Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions and if you need anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks

lets hope I can get a positive response to solve the issues I am having with my blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes