Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not being able to answer phone calls on Android

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time my phone rings there is a delay on blaze it's like its 5 seconds off the actual phone. And also it will not let me answer the phone from my blaze.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see you around @Joey11Sorry for the delay.

Your Blaze also lets you accept or a reject incoming phone calls if you have an iOS device. What model of phone do you have? It can also affect the delay that you're mentioning. 

To accept a call, tap the green phone icon. (Note that you can’t speak into the tracker—accepting a phone call just triggers your nearby phone.) To reject a call, tap the red phone icon to send the caller to voicemail. The caller’s name appears if that person is in your contacts list, otherwise you see a
phone number.

calls.PNG

Let me know if you have questions about this.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see you around @Joey11Sorry for the delay.

Your Blaze also lets you accept or a reject incoming phone calls if you have an iOS device. What model of phone do you have? It can also affect the delay that you're mentioning. 

To accept a call, tap the green phone icon. (Note that you can’t speak into the tracker—accepting a phone call just triggers your nearby phone.) To reject a call, tap the red phone icon to send the caller to voicemail. The caller’s name appears if that person is in your contacts list, otherwise you see a
phone number.

calls.PNG

Let me know if you have questions about this.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes