Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just bought a Blaze today. When trying to setup, it asked to update the firmware. Then it said, battery is too low to upgrade, please charge. 

I am charging it for last 2 hours. Plugged in no indication of whether it is charging or not, Screen wallpaer "fitbit/setup" is moving from left to right for last 2 hours.

What am i supposed to do now ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Just bought a Blaze today. When trying to setup, it asked to update the to firmware. Then it said, battery is too low to upgrade, please charge. 

I am charging it for last 2 hours. Plugged in no indication of whether it is charging or not, Screen wallpaer "fitbit/setup" is moving from left to right for last 2 hours.

What am i supposed to do now ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sure its charge enough now. The message you see will not go away until you set it up.

Use these instructions:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1873

Hope to see you around the forums! Join in on the discussions forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hey @Udit_Sharma, it's great to see new faces, welcome! And @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Did you get to paired your Blaze or do you still having issue with it?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer