Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not keeping the correct time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze isnt keeping the correct time, ive reboot it several times and resynced.The watch will reset but stop keeping the correct time shortly after the reboot. Any thoughts? 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Fitbit  Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze seems not to be keeping track of the time as it should. Thanks a lot for the things you've tried to get it to work!

I'd like to know if you're having any problem getting your tracker to sync (not just the time but all other data). If this is happening, you can take a look at this article for things to try to ensure your tracker will sync without a problem since a not syncing tracker could be a big reason why your time seems not to be okay.

Also, after checking that, you can check the time zone settings. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner of the app, then go to the Advanced settings and here, look for  Time Zone. It should be set to Automatic and if it's not, try to switch it to that option.  Then, also make sure that your country is selected and if it's not for some reason, choose manually a different random country, get your tracker to sync, then change it to your country and sync your tracker again.

If your tracker is syncing but still not picking up the correct time, you can try to set it up as a new device and see how it goes. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and the time should be fine now.

Hope this gets you back on track and if you need anything else, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Fitbit  Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your Blaze seems not to be keeping track of the time as it should. Thanks a lot for the things you've tried to get it to work!

I'd like to know if you're having any problem getting your tracker to sync (not just the time but all other data). If this is happening, you can take a look at this article for things to try to ensure your tracker will sync without a problem since a not syncing tracker could be a big reason why your time seems not to be okay.

Also, after checking that, you can check the time zone settings. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner of the app, then go to the Advanced settings and here, look for  Time Zone. It should be set to Automatic and if it's not, try to switch it to that option.  Then, also make sure that your country is selected and if it's not for some reason, choose manually a different random country, get your tracker to sync, then change it to your country and sync your tracker again.

If your tracker is syncing but still not picking up the correct time, you can try to set it up as a new device and see how it goes. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and the time should be fine now.

Hope this gets you back on track and if you need anything else, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

My Blaze will not set correct time even though it will correctly sync with my exercise data.  I've tried resyncing when attached to the USB dongle; no effect.  I've tried dropping my Blaze from the list of connected devices then re-adding; no change.  I've tried manually setting the time zone but still the time is not correctly set.  I have basically tried all your suggestions to @Prairiegrl50.  Unless you have any other suggestions, I have to conclude that my Blaze is defective.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fit bit blaze has always synced fine but recently will not sync .and as of 24 hours time is now incorrect. ,I tried several trouble shooting ideas  One that worked temporarily was turning location off then back in and reboot.This worked once but now no.  Sync or time   So nothing shows on my dashboard except calories and a few other data info . No steps or sleep and of course now no time . Is it time to move on ?

Best Answer
0 Votes