Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not pairing with iOS or Android error 403

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Guys, hoping I can find some helps here with a bit of a lenthy problem. I recently bought a new Android device - Huawei Mate 10 Pro to replace my iPhone 6. While trying to move my Blaze across I deleted it on my iOS app in an attempt to pair it with my Huawei phone, so here are my problems:

1) The Blaze will be picked up by the Huawei phone after a few tries but once the 4 digit code to pair is entered in the fitbit android app, it keeps trying to connect without success. My phone model is not in the official supported device list but seeing there are several other Huawei models on the supported device list I was hoping there would be no issues. Or am I mistaken?

2) So having failed my attemp on the Huawei phone I tried to pair my Blaze back to my iPhone so I could still track workouts. To my surprise it failed at the same step of pairing the device with the only difference being the iOS app shows an error that says, "The operation couldn't be completed. (com.fitbit.HTTP error 403.)" I understand this is a fitbit server issue from searching the forums but there was never a confirmed solution. Has anyone else had similar issues and resolved it?

3) Last question is, is this error 403 causing the never-ending attempt to connect to fitbit on my Huawei phone after entering the 4 digit pairing code? Or is the Huawei problem more likely to be device related?

Thanks all for reading my long post and thanks in advance for the help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Screenshot of the errorScreenshot of the error

Best Answer
0 Votes

My suggestion is to do a search of the forum for the number 403

The hits with a check mark are solved. 

Since this might not be a tracker problem I would search both android and iOS forums 

Here is one solved hit. https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Blaze/Error-request-forbidden-403/m-p/2039325

Best Answer
0 Votes