Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone having trouble receiving notifications to their Fitbit Blaze from their iPhone 6s?  Abruptly stopped working. Please help on how to fix.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

Moto Z Droid Force (Android 7.1.1)

My notifications will randomly cut out. It's hit or miss for all of them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been trying to get help for over a week with no luck.  I've tried all the suggestions as far as resetting etc and nothing works.  It is very frustrating. When I'm at work I can't have my phone on my desk so I rely on my fitbit to let me know when I get a message.  Plus at home I don't want to carry my phone around with me.  I'm at my wits end and have no idea what else to do 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine started to work when it wanted me to add the blaze as a trusted device with the smart lock. Hopefully this won't be a temporary thing

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've read everything and tried all the solutions.  I'm still not getting text alerts it's been 3 weeks now and as of 2 days ago I'm no longer getting phone call alerts. This is getting really annoying. I paid way too much money for my fitbit to not work properly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Iphone 7

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem.  My notifications are so random.  It seems like they work fine and then every time I have to charge it, they stop working.  I've tried everything in the suggestions.  I have the iphone 5.  It has become super frustrating so I hope it gets fixed soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes