Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not receiving notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone having trouble receiving notifications to their Fitbit Blaze from their iPhone 6s?  Abruptly stopped working. Please help on how to fix.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

My girlfriend is having same issue 24 hours ago worked fine now no call or message notifications, I am also having the same problem on android , I'm pretty sure this is something fitbits end as I've reset , readded , restarted everything and they just won't work like a day ago, both our devices are less than 7 days old too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my Fitbit Blaze about a year and a half. Never had a problem until now. I have also reset/uninstalled/installed and threw in a few choice words with no luck. Have you heard of any fixes? Or solutions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've contacted support on twitter but they just give you instructions telling you to reset , readd  ect that we have already done, it's strange both our blazes stopped the same time even though on different devices so this leads me to believe it's something to do with fitbits servers or software bug.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not good. UGH!!!

Best Answer

Up until 2 days ago I was receiving text messages to my fitbit from my phone and it just stopped. I still get the fitbit alerts and the FB messenger alerts but nothing for texts which is more important.  I have reset and it did nothing.  This is frustrating. 2 of my friends are having the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @akibling@S.B and @Attitude24700.

Thanks for troubleshooting this issue by yourselves. If you are having problems with your notifications, I recommend taking a look at the following posts and follow the instructions provided there:

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hello

Thank you for the suggestions on how to troubleshoot the issue but I've tried all of these suggestions and failed each time. I'm STILL not getting notifications. Any other help would be appreciated. 

Thank you

akibling

Best Answer
0 Votes

This morning mine has started to receive notifications for calls (android) but not texts still , seems plenty of people have same issue , and the guides to fix it do not solve it. My girlfriends linked to ios (iphone) has started to receive calls and text notifications at the same time.

Best Answer

Hopefully mine will start working soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @akibling and @S.B. Could you please confirm if your phones are compatible mobile devices? If they are, please try the instructions I provided in my previous post one more time.

See you later. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

My phone is compatible and has been for a year and a half. I've reset, restarted, uninstalled, installed, shutdown, turned on, etc at least 4 separate times with no luck. I'm getting frustrated with it. 

Please help

Best Answer

I talked to customer service via the chat and they told me it's a bug they are trying to fix. I've only have mine for a week and I have a Samsung s8. Really wish this would get fixed so I can use my watch like I want to, also have draining battery

Best Answer
I am in the same boat and have done the same things.  Nothing works and no one seems to be able to help 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

This did not help 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yea I'm getting all my notifications except text notifications 😩

Best Answer
0 Votes

Android app updated for me this morning, but still no text notifications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all and thanks for the information provided. 

As mentioned, our team is working in finding a fix for notifications for the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+. If you have these phones, your patience will be much appreciated. Now if you don't have these phones, could you please tell me which ones you have? 

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the iPhone 6splus

please help. I rely so much on these notifications and it's getting very frustrating that I have to carry my phone on my. It's not always convenient. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the S8+ and get all notifications except for texts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes