Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not receiving notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5, my Blaze is connected and all setup correctly, but I only receive notifications when my phone is in my hand or backpack, when at work my phone is the other side of the wall and still doesn't receive any notifications!

Any ideas?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @Swinsy, welcome to the Community!

If you are having issues with your Blaze notifications, keep in mind that your tracker needs to be 10 ft close to your phone in order to properly connect. If your device and tracker are close, I recommend taking a look at the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android App) post and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @Swinsy, welcome to the Community!

If you are having issues with your Blaze notifications, keep in mind that your tracker needs to be 10 ft close to your phone in order to properly connect. If your device and tracker are close, I recommend taking a look at the My Tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android App) post and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your reply I have done all of the troubleshooting and still not working, also the notifications don't come through when I come into range.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes