Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not swiping

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A few days ago I noticed my Fitbit Blaze screen became somewhat unresponsive. It's strange because I can still swipe up and down (to pull up to see my notifications and to pull down to see my music) but when I try to swipe left or right (to go to the Exercise screen, clock screen, etc.) it will not work. I'm very confused as to why the touchscreen responds to my upward/downwards motions, but not the horizontal ones. Any advice or suggestions? Thank you in advance!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @kcoolcasp.

Have you tried to restart your tracker? If you haven't, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @kcoolcasp.

Have you tried to restart your tracker? If you haven't, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Man Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
You're awesome, it's working again! Thanks so much.

Best,
Kayla
Best Answer

Those are great news @kcoolcasp. I am glad to hear that your Blaze is working again. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes