Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Blaze does not sync. I have turned off and on, reset Bluetooth, on/off GPS and still showing unable to connect. I am using a Samsung S9.... please help ASAP Thanks, Jenny
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forums!

See this thread and see if it helps

Why wont my device Sync
https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/?q=Syncing&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

Hope to see you around the forums! Join in on the discussions forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @jenpamimon and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Is your Blaze syncing now?

Hope to hear from you soon. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Question:

If I take 5000 steps away and come back the same exact way shouldn’t that make 10,000 steps? I have a Fitbit Blaze and I have to keep restarting because it stops calculating. Please advise, frustration.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Rob22.

If your steps are not being accurate, I recommend restarting your tracker by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

After the restart process, check how many steps you have, walk 100 and let me know how many it recorded.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer