Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing active minutes or tracking exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since Fitbit update earlier this week my Blaze or Charge HR are not syncing active minutes or tracking exercise. Blaze version 8.401.3. IOS 10.3.3. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@BelnutTX are you saying that you can view the active minutes on your Blaze but not the app or website? 

About the exersices. Did you manually start them or let Fitbit decide what your doing? 

I'm wondering if they where manually started and not syncing, or if they where not auto detected. I don't see any mention of what exercise where being tracked. 

Best Answer
Hi Rich,

I did not see the active minutes on either the device or the app up until yesterday. I let it auto detect. I walk anywhere from 3-5 miles a day. It was recognizing the steps but not the active minutes. It finally synced correctly yesterday. Maybe just a blip in the universe.

Karen R.

Make yourself familiar with the angels, and behold them frequently in spirit: for without being seen, they are present with you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have notice mine has also stopped auto tracking/tracking altogether which is why I brought this model. I have unsynced, restarted and tried everything else no luck 😔

Best Answer