Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing after treadmill workout

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After I complete my treadmill workout and select done on the watch, when I sync my phone the data is gone as if I never started it.  I have done all updates and resets.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @Czbarron90. Are you selecting the activity directly from the tracker, are you manually logging it or doing both? Could you please provide me with a screenshot of the information you are seeing? Now, if the issue is directly with syncing, I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions provided there. 

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @Czbarron90. Are you selecting the activity directly from the tracker, are you manually logging it or doing both? Could you please provide me with a screenshot of the information you are seeing? Now, if the issue is directly with syncing, I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions provided there. 

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hello! Yes, I am selecting the activity directly from the tracker. After I finish and syncing is complete in the app everything is gone. 

Having trouble getting the screenshot to paste.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Czbarron90. Have you tried to restart your Blaze? If you haven't, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

After this process, test your device.

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Best Answer

That did the trick! Thank you!

Best Answer

You are welcome @Czbarron90, I am glad to hear that your tracker is now working properly. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Happy

Best Answer