Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing and not finding tracker

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried to sync my tracker to my LG phone and have not been able to for over 12 hours now. 

I restarted my phone, restarted the blaze, and turned my bluetooth on/off/on again.

What else can I do?

I have turned the "Always Connected" off and on and off and on multiple times.

I have a apple product that syncs with my Blaze so I'm right now blaming my LG phone but .... this sucks since my phone is my calendar and the one I track everything with along with my Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @SofiaLoves. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

I'd recommend trying to turn off the bluetooth on your Apple device and see if after doing that, your tracker syncs to your LG phone. Bluetooth devices as your Blaze create bonds with the devices they sync to and can not sync to multiple devices as long as the bond is enabled so turning off the bluetooth on your Apple device with disable that bond to let it sync to your LG device.

Give that a try and see if this works.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there @SofiaLoves. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

I'd recommend trying to turn off the bluetooth on your Apple device and see if after doing that, your tracker syncs to your LG phone. Bluetooth devices as your Blaze create bonds with the devices they sync to and can not sync to multiple devices as long as the bond is enabled so turning off the bluetooth on your Apple device with disable that bond to let it sync to your LG device.

Give that a try and see if this works.

Best Answer

Depending on what Apple product, amd how close it is to your LG, thos could be why the Blaze doesnt sync. Try turning off the Bluetooth on your Apple product. 

If the Blaze has a live connection to one device it won't be able to connect to a dofferent device. 

This hsd nothing to do with the Blaze, but more to do wroth the limitations of the Bluetooth standards

Best Answer

Turned the apple product bluetooth off and it is now syncing everytime I open the app on my LG.

Thanks!

Best Answer

That's great to hear @SofiaLoves! 😄

Thanks for getting back and letting us know. I'm glad you're back on track!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze syncs spasmodically with LG Android.I turn on blue tooth classic on phone and it still does not sync.  I have all day sync marked. can you help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Allow me to help you @brolarry! The Bluetooth Classic is used when you want to control your music using your Fitbit Blaze. Otherwise, you should sync your tracker from the Bluetooth's app. 

I would like you to check the supported devices to see if your LG is listed. Also, this are the requirements that you need to check to make sure your tracker will sync properly:

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I've the same repeated problem I.e. fitbit not syncing and after logging off, shutting down and turning off Bluetooth, restarting process again still saying tracker not found. I only have my LG phone in use with fitbit. It worked fine after I got it as a present for Christmas but to be honest I'm really sad that my children have wasted their money. I will not be recommending Fitbit to anyone. I did to begin with and I must have "jinxed" mine. Really frustrated with all the technical details to try and get it working. 

Best Answer