Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing, counting steps correctly and battery draining fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey there. I have been having issues with charging my device and the battery life. I have tested the charger and it all good seems to be the device it’s self. Recently I have also had issues with the steps being correctly calculated. I Haven’t made any changes to how I use the device so I am unsure to what’s causing the issues

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Lloydy85. Great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your tracker not syncing properly and also with your battery and steps not working as they should 😕

Thanks a lot for testing the charger. At this point, I can probably suggest restarting your tracker and see if this can get it to sync properly again. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot. This should also help for it to record your steps accurately.

Now, for the battery issue, after you've restarted your Blaze, I can recommend putting it to charge and once it's fully charged, take it off the cradle and put it on. Sync it and use it as you would normally do. Make sure to sync it frequently after this so that the battery levels are recorded on the app logs and once the battery dies, let me know so that I can take a closer look and then we can move forward with other options to get you back on track.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes