Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing to Android phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having a problem with my Blaze syncing to my Android.  I have to restart my Android phone in order for it to sync and update.  Anyone else having issues with this or know how to fix it?  I have researched and tried updating, reinstalling app on my phone, shutting Blaze off and on, and like I said the only think that helps is restarting my phone each time.  Help?

Thank you!

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @musclesandfluff. Great to see you in the Community  Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems to sync your Blaze to your phone 😕 Thanks a lot for restarting your phone and your Blaze to try to get this fixed!

Now, there's something else I would recommend. Please try to restart your Blaze one more time. Make sure you're doing this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

After that, proceed to set up your  tracker as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

So far so good!  Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is great to hear @musclesandfluff! 🙂

Anything else, I'm here to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue, I've had my fitbit over a year now and suddenly the android app won't sync with my fitbit.  I've restarted and pressing the bottom left corner and nothing happens, just shows all caught up.

Please advise. 

Helen 

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks for advice ,   blaze syncs again.

Best Answer
0 Votes