Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service access and my Blaze battery

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been a happy Blaze user for the last 2 years, until I returned from vacation this week.  I had my Blaze with me the entire time on vaca and when I returned it needed to charge. plugged it in for the night and in the morning no Charge.  so we tried again.  this time full charge as I put it on this morning.  by noon hour however the charge was depleted and I know have no watch tracker or anything.  so I got online to see if I could Chat/Call support to find away to rectify this issue. 

First the chat doesn't work on the website. second the email is Twitter...sorry guys no Twitter account and I am not creating one just to put another notch on your belt.  and then finally the support phone number apparently has been changed and I need to call #2030, well surprise it doesn't work from my area...

How is anyone supposed to get in touch with them? 

I have looked at all the posts on the draining batteries with no good resolution hoping someone can help $325 bracelet without any diamond or gems on it is a waste...

Please help.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Got in touch with Customer Service and they were able to put me over to the Support team.  I was prepared for the answer that my Warranty was no longer any good even told them that but they were willing to give me 25% off some of the expiring products they have today Versa, Ionic and Charge for being a loyal customer.

That was fine but what I really want is the Inspire HR if I have to replace what I have.  So I am buying it outright.  also note it is less expensive than the Versa with 25% off.

I appreciate the inevitable help I did get (thanks to CS and support); to say the battery only lasts as long as it does, depending on Use and there is no way to replace it is not great product support.  this means I will have to replace the watch every 1.5 to 2 yrs. it may as well be an Ipad LOL.

thanks anyway much apprec. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I feel your pain. My fitbit blaze is just over 1 year old, so warranty just expired, and my battery life is only 6 hours max. Contacted support (luckily the chat was working). And they can only offer me 20% discount. I have tried the other solutions as well. This is my 4th fitbit in 4 years because they do not seem to last long past the 1 year warranty. Frustrated to say the least. But will not be buying another item, even with a measly 20% discount.

Best Answer

Got in touch with Customer Service and they were able to put me over to the Support team.  I was prepared for the answer that my Warranty was no longer any good even told them that but they were willing to give me 25% off some of the expiring products they have today Versa, Ionic and Charge for being a loyal customer.

That was fine but what I really want is the Inspire HR if I have to replace what I have.  So I am buying it outright.  also note it is less expensive than the Versa with 25% off.

I appreciate the inevitable help I did get (thanks to CS and support); to say the battery only lasts as long as it does, depending on Use and there is no way to replace it is not great product support.  this means I will have to replace the watch every 1.5 to 2 yrs. it may as well be an Ipad LOL.

thanks anyway much apprec. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Even I own a Blaze and it is not holding for even 4hrs now. I don't think discount on new product is the solution. I will not be investing in Fitbit any more. 

Best Answer

Oh wow,  i thought it was me.  I had my blazer for 4 months and it stsrted to glitch.  After an hour on the phone the rep says, oh look its still under warrenty.  (Which i knew and stated st the beginning)..Now im reading that the batter doesnt last and i might have to call again!- if it dies before the end of the year, which it will.  I am going to start looking and researching now....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issues if not worst here.  I had ot for 4 months and rep made me jump thru hoops before sending me a new one.  Now im reading in general, the battery doesnt last and will probably meed to call again in another 4 months.  Im going to start researching new trackers now and veer away from bitbit. Bummer. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes