Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing with Samsung S8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve recently been unable to sync my Blaze to my Samsung S8. Has worked fine previously. I have uninstalled Fitbit app and rebooted the Blaze. After I had done this I was unable to sync my Blaze and the Bluetooth icon has disappeared from the settings.  Anyone else experienced this ?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Crackers69, nice to see you here. Welcome to the Forums. Smiley Happy

Thanks for trying the steps that you mentioned on your post. Sorry that this didn't solve the syncing issues with your Samsung S8. I'd recommend following each one of the steps here: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

What you do mean with the Bluetooth icon has disappeared from the settings? I'll be waiting for your response, I'm very interested in keep assisting you. 

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, thanks for your reply.  When I go into the settings on my Fitbit it used have the option of turning on or off the Bluetooth. Now when I go into settings this has disappeared. Everything else is there but not the Bluetooth.  

Best Answer
0 Votes