Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing with iPhone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For about two days my blaze won’t sync to my iPhone 7. I’m not sure what’s changed since it was syncing before that. I have removed my blaze from my phone, turned it off and back on and tried to reconnect it to Bluetooth, but none of those things worked. It’s super frustrating 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Same here!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @SunsetRunner and @JenFit12, great to see you around.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourselves. If your trackers aren't syncing, I recommend taking a look at the Having trouble syncing? post and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have done all of these things, and my phone will still not sync. It was doing fine, collecting data and syncing just fine until two days ago when it just stopped syncing. Now the Blaze collects data, but will not sync. I instigated No app changes, no Blaze changes, no iOS changes in the interim to explain why. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @MelIvie.

I appreciate the efforts in trying to fix this issue. Since the troubleshoot you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Catch you later. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes