Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have a problem with bt connection also before the update. Basically I don't have my Blaze always connected I just do it once or twice a day. Sometimes when I have to do it, my phone cannot find it and the only option is to restart the watch. I update the software but the problem is still there. Also my partners has the same Blaze and we do the same steps and when we check our data there's is always a difference of 1k steps more at least. Shouldn't I bring the blaze back? I have the insurance for 3 yrs.

Thank you

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @Bitzy and thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourself. First, I recommend checking our list of compatible mobile devices and see if your phone is listed. If it is, follow the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AlejandraFitbit Thank you for your welcoming and reply.

It's all good regarding mobile device and OS update. what i do when my phone cannot find the fitbit is to restart my blaze and then all good. 

My problem is that this happen often and no only once in while. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @Bitzy. Have you checked if your app is updated? If you haven't, I recommend following the instructions provided in the How do I update the Fitbit app for iOS? post by @MarreFitbit.

hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer