Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a degree in computing and write software. This Blaze device is the worst I have ever purchased and, frankly, I'm thinking of binning it. I've had it about three weeks and have only been able to use Bluetooth about three times. What a load of rubbish. I've shut it down eleven times; removed and reinstalled the software six times, restarted my tablet fourteen times. It only works when it feels like it and I regularly get messages like "Your sync has been scheduled" Spits in bin.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

The Windows 10 laptop won't sync with it either

Best Answer
0 Votes
That's frustrating, I haven't had battery issues with my blaze, touch
wood, but uninstalling fitbit app and reinstall worked this time for my
syncing issues, maybe it'll work for you too?

Sent from my mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @JHRA, @pokyflash great to see you here. I would like to know if you keep having syncing issues? If you do, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Why won't my Fitbit device sync? article.

@Kingell and @Bright2 I would like to know if you were contacted by our support team, have they offer you a solution?

Keep me posted. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
HI,

Yes I was contacted by support and was helpful, one step they didn't
include was uninstalling the app and reinstalling on my device, this fixed
it.

Was helpful though.

Cheers
Danica

Sent from my mobile
Best Answer

Hi, I have tried deleting the fitbit off my computer and reinstalled it and the blaze still wont sync.  It just keeps searching and cant connect to it to give me the four digit code.  I have the fitbit near the computer. I've even uploaded the app on my sons ph and its requesting me to turn the Bluetooth on (which I did) but it somehow drops off and then app asks me to purchase some other gadget to sync it in.  I don't know why I need too as I've never had to before.  When I add my hubbys fitbit to my ph, it syncs in ok but his steps etc ends up on my details and it mucks our individual steps up.  Quite frustrating.

My other option is to take it back to the shop and get a replacement one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Those are great news @Bright2, I am glad to hear that your Blaze is now working properly. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to post it.

Now @JHRA, since your issue is directly with pairing, I recommend restarting your Blaze and make sure you are doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you.  I've already tried that and still doesn't work. Turn off fitbit, removing fitbit from  computer, deleting app, re-installed, added fitbit .... still doesn't work. Might be time for a new blaze instead

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hiya,

That's sounds weird, have you tried contacting fitbit support? I find them
helpful and ood to work the issue with.

Other than that I'm not sure what else, but I'd try the support team first
before taking back to the shop.

Cheers
D

Sent from my mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I will try thank you.  Otherwise I know the shop will just replace it with a new one which hubby is currently on his third one atm.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started this entry by complaining about my Blaze. I find it's more reliable if I keep it charged DAILY!! Not very good but there you go. My wife's is a different model and much more reliable. Personally I wouldn't recommend this particular model to anyone.

Best Answer
0 Votes