Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not tracking sleep when in normal mode

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my Blaze only tracks sleep in sensitive mode even if I set it to "normal." Is there a way to do only the normal track instead of the sensitive one all the time? Or, put differently, whether I set it to "normal" or "sensitive," the information is the same the next day. I'd like to see the difference and compare. Anyone got any tips on how to change that or know what the deal might be? Thanks!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to have you here @Wellingtonius! Thanks for the details that you've mentioned. Fitbit Blaze should track your sleep even when it's in normal mode, sensitive is just a mode that you can use if you want more detailed data of your night's sleep. 

In this case, I would like you to restart your tracker and change the setting to normal. After this, just make sure you're properly wearing your tracker as it shouldn't be snug in your wrist. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi! It still gives me very detailed info in "normal" mode. Basically, there is no difference between the "sensitive" and "normal" settings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Wellingtonius! I've shared your post with our Suppor team, keep an eye in your inbox. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer