Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I charge my Blaze and leave it on the charger it says there is a full charge and it will turn on. Then when I put it on the band nothing happens. It doesn’t turn on at all. I’ve tried resetting it and nothing happens. Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @Megrvt! Thanks for sharing the battery issue that you are experiencing. I appreciate the details and the fact that you tried resetting your Blaze to make it work. By the things you said, it seems that the tracker might not be getting enough charge, that is why it turns off when taking it out of the charger. I recommend you to follow the instructions on the article: Why isn't my battery charging?

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Woman Happy

Best Answer

Unfortunately I tried all the steps that were in your reply post and nothing seems to work. The tracker turns on while in the charging cradle and says it’s fully charged but when I connect it to the band it won’t turn on at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Megrvt! Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry to hear that the steps I provided didn't work. Thanks for trying them though. I've created a case for you at our Customer Support department, so they can better assist you. They will be shortly in contact with you, please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Do not hesitaste to contact me if you need anything else. Woman Wink

Best Answer