Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not vibrating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, I have restarted, re synced, removed the Blaze and everything else I could. The alarms go off, the notifications come through but no vibrations!

Help!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @khvjacobs.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the restart procedure didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @khvjacobs.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. Since the restart procedure didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

Catch you later. Smiley Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue. No vibration AT ALL. Tried restsrting, nothing helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am not sure there is a cure for this...I ended up getting a new one at a discount from Fitbit.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hey @SgtNick welcome to the Forums and thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. I would like to know if you have contacted our support team, have they offer you a solution for this?

And @khvjacobs, those are great news, I am glad to hear that you received a replacement Blaze. If you need anything else, do not hesitate to post it.

See you around. Woman Happy

Best Answer

I am currently having trouble with my blaze Fitbit. It no longer vibrates. I have restarted it and gone through all the settings. Before this, this whole past weekend it wouldn’t turn on. I don’t know what to do to fix this.

Best Answer
0 Votes