Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not working after iOS Update! >.<

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey folks! Did anyone else recently update their iphones and their FitBit stopped working? I have the iOS 13.0 update, and since doing it, my blaze stopped receiving text messages. I still receive other notifications-except texts. Any ideas on how to solve the problem?

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Stopped-seeing-notifications-after-updating-to-iOS-13/td-p/3...

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. I have ordered an ionic and I haven’t received it yet. If it has the same problem I will return it and get an Apple Watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Definitely leaning towards the Apple Watch as well!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Since I updated my IPhone, my Fitbit Blaze is approximately 30 minutes behind the actual time, each time I make an outgoing phone call my Blaze alerts me that I have an Incoming call! There are other weird things going on also with my Blaze. 
I sure miss it working properly!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same incoming call issue. Is there anyway to fix this? It’s driving me crazy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. I make an outgoing call and the blaze displays it as an incoming call. Any fix?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine kept telling me I had an incoming call from the person I was actually talking with already. Fitbit support was no help. Have a new Iphone and now text, music and incoming calls don't work at all. Apple support said Fitbit knows about it and is working on a fix but since they no longer make the Blaze I am doubtful that will happen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem!  My screen won't swipe.  I don't get text messages.  It keeps flashing on and off.  It will all of a sudden turn black and come back on a minute later!  VERY frustrating.  At this rate I might look into Apple Watch as well unless there are answers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for sharing. Very disappointing news. Probably should think twice before updating IOS next time. Why fix what isn’t broken.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been frustrated, I am having the same problem and am not sure what to do. If it’s not going to work with the iOS then it’s of no use to me, what a waste, I thought this modern technology was supposed to make my life easier!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Since Fitbit doesn’t make the blaze anymore, it looks like they aren’t going to do the update. I got frustrated with it as well and just went ahead and bought the Apple Watch. When Apple doesn’t update it’ll do on the phone and my watch.
Almost got a Fitbit ionic but then realized most likely the same thing would happen with that one too.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes