Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not worth it

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have been trying to work with my Fitbit blaze for a while now and I have to say that I am not impressed. It is a $115.00 time piece. That is it. It does not track my exercise like it is suppose too. It does not notify my as it is suppose too. It tracks walking even when I am not walking, sometimes more than 2000 steps in a day.  It will not properly track sleeping as well. It also does not make sense to me why it cannot pull alarms already set on my iPhone. What I really want is for this thing to do what it is advertised todo. Unless something is done drastically, I am going to have to tell all my friends to now even bother with a Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @Blzfit!

I'd like to look into the situations that you have mentioned. Please answer the following questions:

• What were you doing when the Blaze counted steps on its own? 
  • How tightly are you wearing the Fitbit on your wrist?
  • Are you sleeping near a fan or an open window? Drafts can cause the Fitbit to think that you're still awake. 
  • What do you mean by 'pull alarms'? Could you please elaborate on this point?
  • How long have you had your Fitbit Blaze?

Look forward to your reply so that I can determine the best way to move forward.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer