Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze registering extra floors

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since I switched to a Blaze my daily floor count has been way over counted. Over the past 28 days my worst day was counted as 64 floors and my best as 300. Today I actually went up eleven flights of stairs and it counted 246. I've read some of the suggestions or explanations. It's not cold or wind that's causing the problem. It's not changes in barometric pressure, we had high pressure moving in today. And I've restarted the Blaze several times and it goes right back into the same very high counts.  

I just thought I'd point this out. I'm not that distressed by it. Counting flights of stairs is not why I wear a Fitbit, but if I get the data it would be nice if it were at least close to accurate. It's just going to be a hollow victory when I get my Jupiter badge prematurely.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hey @CardboardElvis, it's great to see you around.

Thanks for troubleshooting this issue by yourself and I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Blaze accuracy. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support Team, for them to take a deeper look at this, please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Let me know if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes