Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze registering sleep twice

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is recording the same data twice. It is also adding both the data and showing I've slept for double the time. eg. If I've slept for 7h 30m it will show my sleep timings and pattern twice in the record and also show that I've slept for 15 hours.

When I delete anyone of them both get deleted . I've had my Blaze for 7 days now and am happy with it except for this issue. Does it have to do with a software glitch or setting issues? If it's the latter, kindly advise.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

A warm welcome to the Community @Rohinton.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. It's weird to hear that your tracker is doubling your sleep information. Have you tried to restart your Blaze? If you haven't, I recommend restarting it by doing the following:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi there,

Good day.

Kindly advise whether this is a software glitch or whether it has to do with settings.

I followed your last advice of resetting my fit, but see no change.

Thanks and best regards,
RohintonScreenshot_20180903-082818.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back and for the screenshot @Rohinton.

I recommend logging out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version). Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app, try again and test your tracker.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hello Alejandra,

Sorry for the late reply. I resolved the problem. The latest problem-solving suggested also did not work.

On the dashboard, I clicked on the "Sleep" square. This then took me to the next view showing the bar-chart as well as the daily sleep patterns in brief at the bottom.

Checked out the daily sleep pattern and then back-tracked to the dashboard. Upon doing this the problem does not exist.

But, when back-tracking only one-step and scrolling down, the issue persists.

Thanks and best regards,

Rohinton

Best Answer
0 Votes