Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze's battery is draining too quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My much liked Baze battery is dying and I'm told it can't be replaced. What do you recommend to replace it?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @R-green  take the quiz to find your perfect Fitbit - click to go there. The Versa series is what replaced the Blaze. There are so many great styles out there. I have the Luxe and love it. Hope you find one that suits all your needs!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I repair old blaze Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @maheshshinde  these devices can't be repaired thru Fitbit. If you have one that needs to have parts replaced, you'd have to dig around the internet. Sometimes repairs cost more than a new device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've gone thru 3 devices. Each one has failed and could only be replaced. I've owned the Blaze for 3 years, 3 months and it is failing to hold a charge and syncing problems. It no longer records my sleep and  I charge it almost every other day. Because of all the data I've collected, I hate to move on but I can no longer deal with planned obsolescence. In the past, I've worked with tech support on the issues but i will not bother with this one. BTW, i do consider myself tech savvy and am presenting an objective assessment...

Best Answer

Hi @halbizo  some people have found places that sell batteries, so if you feel confident, you could try that route. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had 2 devices, neither one has lasted more than 3 yrs. The answer to the Blaze unrepairable problem is Garman Forerunner 35

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, you are lucky your battery lasts for more than one day! Over the last month, my Blaze battery has deteriorated from being similar to yours to having to be charged every 8-9 hours. About 2 days ago I got an overheat indication after about 6 mins on charge, it was red hot! I really like the Fitbit Blaze but it is too much hassle to keep charging every 8 hours or so. PJLKSA

Best Answer
Hi:
I moved on to the Fitbit Sense. We will see how that lasts. I also moved to
the iPhone 12, so once the Sense goes belly up I will move to the Apple
watch. I've gone through too many FitBits. The Apple watch does have these
kinds of problems
Best Answer
0 Votes