Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze's screen won't respond

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My screen is black and my blaze isn't charging. I have pressed the buttons for a restart, it vibrates then nothing. I have also put it in the charging case and attempted to restart. The battery blinks green but the screen remains black. I haven't had this blaze a year to date. Please help

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @dahchic.

I apologize for the delay in my response. Thanks for sharing those details and sharing what you have tried to get it to work.

In this case I'd like to ask you to try manually syncing the Fitbit while the screen is not working. Also, if you press any button while the display is like this, do you get any feedback? Does the Fitbit vibrate? Are the HR lights coming on?

I look forward to your reply.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I tried manually synching the fit bit and it completely stopped working. I
am receiving a new one
Best Answer

Hello @dahchic.

Thanks for that quick update! I'm glad to read that you are receiving a new one.

I'm sure that the new Blaze won't have any issues and it will work as intended. 

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users. Perhaps you will find something that pique's your interest.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes