Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze says not connected

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a new IPhone 8 and transferred my apps. The Blaze went through the update on the new phone but when I try to play my audiobooks or music, the blaze says “not connected”. The Bluetooth states it is connected and my Blaze syncs with the phone so I can see my steps, sleep, etc. It isn’t showing notifications either.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Tisme495. Great to have you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your Blaze not connecting to your iPhone 8 😕

Does this happen ONLY when you're playing your audiobooks and music? Have you tried by any chance to restart your tracker? If not, you can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

If that doesn't help, try setting it up as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem and also should help with the notifications.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung J7. I have rebooted and set up as new device and I still can not receive any notifications of any kind.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have a J7 and am having the same problem!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Samsung J7 , and I have the same problem. I am so bummed I received a Blaze for my birthday and I can not even use it for all of its features; like emails, texts, calls and the like!!

Best Answer
0 Votes