Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze screen is blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze is syncing to my phone so my activities are being update but my blaze itself is blank...can't even tell time. I did the reboot I felt the vibrations but I can't see anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

My Blaze is doing the same thing! Completely black, nothing, it won't even charge. But I go onto my dashboard and it shows a full charge and it is showing my steps on my phone. I want my watch to work or something? Anyone???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I went online and searched and decided to try to reset my Blaze and it finally popped up showing very low battery. So I have it charging, hope that fixes it! I held the left and bottom right button down for over 10 seconds and it started back up. I had done this before and nothing, so you may want to try it again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried it ........its charging and syncing to my phone and dashboard is showing all the info.....just I can't see a thing on the blaze itself.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen went blank also.  I feel the notification vibrations as well as it continues to track my fitness and heartbeat no less.  But I need the watch display to work.  HELP.  Hell I dont even know how to tell if it's been turned off now or not.

Best Answer

I tried it a couple of times and it finally reset. The battery showed up and it was very low in the red. Keep trying! I also stuck a paper clip in the hole in the top, wondering if that would reset it, but I didn't notice anything doing that? I hope yours comes back up!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing this also, with no luck forcing the reset. I'm so upset!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing this also, with no luck forcing the reset. I'm so upset! I was hoping someone on here had a quick fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen is also got black 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It took me a couple of times before it rest. Keep trying and hope it
works!!! 😞

Virus-free.
www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer
0 Votes