Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze screen is flashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Fitbit Blaze screen is constantly flashing. Almost looks like as if the screen will give out and display nothing after a while. Any idea why it's doing this?
Best Answer
0 Votes
38 REPLIES 38

Hi

Feel free restarting the tracker:

Restart the tracker

URL: Click / Tap to open the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

Hope it helps

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Netty1018 and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by and the instruction provided. Woman Wink Do you have the "Quick View" option on? If you do, I recommend turning it off by doing the following from your Blaze:

1. Swipe to Settings

2. Tap the Quick View option

3. Select off

4. Sync

If this doesn't work, you can follow our friend's recommendation and restart your Fitbit.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi there,

I have the same problem with my fitbit blaze and after restart it is still blinking. 

Kindly advise the next step

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the flashing screen too. Turning off quick view sounds more like a work around than a solution and it didn't work.

Edit: I did a restart and that fixed it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @Syahmi91 and @controlfreak it's great to see you around.

@controlfreak I am glad to hear that your inconvenience has been resolved and that your tracker is now working. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it. Now @Syahmi91, could you please tell me what are you seeing when your tracker blinks, is it the Fitbit logo or it is just showing the clock face?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Hi

Feel free restarting the tracker:

Restart the tracker

URL: Click / Tap to open the Fitbit Help Article 'How do I restart the tracker?'

Hope it helps

Thanks for posting this! This fixed my fitbit Blaze! Another post recommended changing my home screen but that did not work. Within a few seconds the flashing stopped. 🙂

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Forums @butterfly771. I am glad to hear that the instructions provided by our friend @SunsetRunner worked and that your Blaze is now working properly. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Best Answer

A second kudos for posting this!  I had the same problem, but didn't know how to restart.  A quick restart fixed the problem!

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @booniesnag and I am glad to hear that the instructions provided in this thread helped you with your Blaze issue and that now it is working properly. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Best Answer

Hi Alejandra,

The whole display blinked, Fitbit logo and the clock face.

A couple of weeks ago the blinking stopped miraculously. This morning after charging from low battery status to full battery state, the blinking came back.

Then, I re-started the device a couple of times, the blinking finally STOPPED. Though intermittently blinks once in a while...

An explanation could be useful for us to understand here, I have attached a recent photo before the blinking stopped.IMG_8713.JPG

Best Answer

Thanks for posting this!!! Totally worked 🎉😊

Best Answer

Hey @RoxyRae, it's great to welcome you! I am glad to hear that the instructions provided in this thread helped you and that your tracker is working properly now. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Now @Syahmi91, I appreciated the attachment. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Catch you later. Woman Wink

Best Answer

Swipe to settings shutdown device turn back on seems to work on my blaze don't know why it happened in the first place 

Best Answer

Great to welcome you @Eemzethedad, thanks for troubleshooting this issue by yourself and for sharing the steps you did to fix it. I am glad to hear that your tracker is now working, if you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Woman Wink

Best Answer

I have had my blaze for less then a month and it started doing this yesterday. I cant seem to fix it and it driving me crazy.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I swiped to settings then down to shutdown and switched it back on that's
all I did

Eemzthedad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks I tried that this morning and it worked 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too have the blinking light and have already attempted to do the restart with no luck. Please advise. I've only had this 5months. 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I wish I could help further, but a restart fixed my problem the first
time. You might try it again, even two or three more times if necessary,
to see if that will eventually fix it.

Virus-free.
www.avast.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer