Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze screen is flashing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Fitbit Blaze screen is constantly flashing. Almost looks like as if the screen will give out and display nothing after a while. Any idea why it's doing this?
Best Answer
0 Votes
38 REPLIES 38

A warm welcome to the Community @Marisun1975@filskill@booniesnag and @Eemzethedad thanks for stopping by.

I am glad to hear that for some of you this issue has been resolved and that your trackers are working properly now. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting in. Now if you keep having issues, as recommended please restart your trackers. 

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Mine has been showing the vertical lines from the pic above, now it's blinking. Restarts and shut downs hasn't done anything to help. What else can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @fatguyinlilcoat welcome to the Community and thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

I would like to know if you can provide me with a picture of your tracker's display?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I've been having that same issue since the latest update. It is very frustrating.

Restarting it several times has worked in the past, but now it is to no avail. Shutting down via "Settings" has been unsuccessful in resolving this issue as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry that I didn't see your post @AlejandraFitbit until now. Not sure why I didn't get an email.

This picture is very hard to see because it's flickering so fast and with so low of light it was hard to capture. If I charge it it has the colorful lines you see in the post earlier in this thread.fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! This fixed the flashing! 

Best Answer

Great to see new faces @Samantha19, welcome!

It is great to hear that your Blaze issue has been resolved, if there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Best Answer

I'm still waiting on any other help about my flashing screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit Blaze is blinking how do I reset it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @fatguyinlilcoat and @Daveh902 thanks for the participation.

Please confirm that you have already tried the restart process by following these steps:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
I did that many times. I let the battery drain completely as well and it worked for a few hours.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello my fitbit continues to restart and when it turns back on it freezes in the fitbit icon. Also the icon is missing and shows about three icons.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @nick0341 and @fatguyinlilcoat thanks for the update.

Since the instructions provided haven't worked, I've gone ahead and escalated your cases to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Hi - I just tried it and my screen is still flashing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had given up on my Blaze, so it ran out of charge for a few weeks. I just
charged it up and it appears to be working again. Not sure if you have the
patience to run it completely out and leave it for a week or so, maybe it
will work for you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze is flashing and after a while goes off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Netty, I had the same trouble. swipe from right to left on your watch till you get settings then scroll down to turn off your Fitbit , when you turn it back on hopefully your problem will be solved, mine was.

Magi.1

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please I have a similar problem. I had shut down my Blaze and upon rebooting it never came on rather the screen blinks a dull greyish hue on it and nothing else displayed. I have tried resetting like a million times, no change.

Pls any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen is flashing the Fitbit logo. It will stay on for 5-10 seconds, then go dark, then come back on. It does not respond to powering off. I’ve tried several times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes