Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze silent alert not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased my Blaze about a month ago and the silent alerts are spotty at best. I set three alarms this morning: 6:00, 6:15 and 6:30. Only the 6:30 alarm went off. Pretty frustrating. Please let me know a solution to this problem. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community @duffman. If the alarm feature is not working properly. I recommend restarting your Blaze, after the restart process test your tracker by setting up a couple of alarms. 

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hi there. The solution you proposed did not work. The silent alarms are still failing to go off sometimes. Please let me know what else to try. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information @duffman. At this point, I recommend getting in touch with our support team since they have the proper tools to see what's wrong with your Blaze. For a faster response you can contact them via phone or chat.

See you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer