Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze started buzzing more than normal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Previously was using Withing product.  Made the change to Blaze and I never take if off except to shower.  Recently it started buzzing way more than normal.  Checked and found a new thing called Relax.  I saw that it had a setting for Vibration.  I turned it off but it still continues to buzz a lot. It appears to be checking my blood pressure almost all the time.

My resting rate was generally in the mid to upper 50's.  Now it is higher in part because I am finding the continual buzzing very annoying.  Any idea what is going on.  Just checked and my rate was 57 but after more buzzing it jumped to 61. Again, any idea what is going on.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forum.

The relax feature needs to be turned on and its checking the heart rate not blood pressure. Could something you are wearing be tuning it on by accident? Shirt sleeve? Except once you turn it on you need to tap it to continue.

Try a restart. Do it at least 3 times.

Restart
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/?q=restart&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

If that doesn't help
Contact Support
http://help.fitbit.com/?cu=1

Look around the forums and join in on some of the discussions! Lot's going on!
Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Blaze.User and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Did you tracker stop buzzing?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I was not wearing anything that could have interfered with the blaze.

Did the reset 3 times as suggested and it appeared to work , but only for a short while.

Finally took it off and put another watch.

Found out that the buzzing continued which was impossible as it was a Timex I have had for years. 

Finally just stopped wearing anything on my left arm, but buzzing continued.

I had been wearing the Blaze 24 hours a day, since I bought it, only taking it off for showers.

Realized that the nerves in my wrist and left arm have been affected.

Not sure what is going on.

I iced my arm the rest of the day and all night and it appears a little better.

For now not wearing any watch on my left arm.

Will discuss with my chiropractor next week.

Best Answer
0 Votes