Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stopped syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The only time I can get my Blaze to sync with the app on my Samsung Galaxy S8 is when I uninstall the app and install again. I've had to do this about 10 times now just to get it to sync.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to have you here @CheraLou.

Thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself. If you are having issues syncing your tracker, I recommend checking the help article Why won't my Fitbit device sync? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know the outcome. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same thing has happened with my Charge 2. I have to restart my phone and my Fitbit a few times every time I want it to sync. This just started a few days ago. I went to my Google Play Store and found many, many comments that the last update caused syncing issues just like mine and yours. Maybe the Fitbit app programmers will work double-time to put out an update that will undo the damage from the last update.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. My Blaze will sync my active minutes and my sleep, but not steps. This is only on Android. I got sick of re-installing the app so connected it back to my iPhone and it works, but that's not my primary phone. Really irritating. 

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Still does not sync - I have to re-install the app every time I want it to sync and get notifications. I have done everything recommended, twice. It'll work for about 2 hours and then stop again.

I bought the blaze for these features - please fix it asap. Fitbit should be better than this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same problem.... constantly. Also searching for a resolution asap. 

Best Answer
0 Votes