Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Blaze made a humming sound and stopped working 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome on board @S-T, it's nice to see you around here! Sorry for the late response my friend. I'll be happy to help.

If your Blaze stopped working, I'd recommend restarting it by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.
  3. If your Fitbit Blaze doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again.

Let me know if the restart works! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze also stopped working. It has battery life. but even the charge icon doesn't show when I charge it. and the green sensor lights are out, too. How long are they supposed to last?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @knorun1, it's nice to see you around! Thanks for providing me with some details of your Blaze's behavior. The Fitbit Blaze battery can last up to 5 days. Because battery life is affected by use and other settings, actual results may vary.

Have you tried charging it at least 1 hour? Even if you don't get anything on the screen I'd recommend charging your tracker at least 1 hour to see if the battery icon comes up after that period of time.

Charging fully takes up to 2 hours. While your tracker is charging, a small battery icon in the top left corner while charging so you can check progress. A large green battery icon means the battery is full.

If after the 1-2 hours you don't get anything on the display, check if the contacts on your tracker or charging cable are not dirty. Dust and debris can accumulate over time and prevent a charge. Try cleaning them by following these instructions.

How do you charge your buddy? Have you checked if by any chance the USB port or outlet is faulty? If you haven't done so, try a different port. A UL-certified wall charger will also work. Don't use a USB hub.

Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps, keep posted! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I stepped up my game and bought a Fitbit Ionic, and I’m very satisfied with it 👍🏼

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I am getting one of the new versa lites. I hope I like it as much as the
blaze!
Best Answer

Hi there @S-T  and @knorun1! I'm glad to hear you're getting new Fitbit devices like the Versa and the Ionic. Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Hope you enjoy your devices! 

Best Answer
0 Votes