Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze stuck in clock error loop

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

Recently my blaze started behaving very strangely. It will show the Fitbit logo as it would when it is restarting, then after about twelve seconds it will give a pulse of vibration and go to the “clock error” message. After showing the message for a couple seconds it briefly blacks out and then goes back to showing the logo. I cannot sync the blaze to my phone, nor does restarting do anything. Would appreciate any advice.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome @JbrownsbI'm happy to see you participating in our Community. Sorry for the delay on my response.

Thanks for reporting this issue and for restarting your Fitbit. Since it didn't solve the issue you're having with your Fitbit Blaze, I've requested to our support team to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support at the email address you used to register with the Community Forums.

You can open the Fitbit app, go to Account, tap on Blaze, remove it. Do the same with the Bluetooth, to delete it from your phone. Then check if your phone and Fitbit app are up to date. Turn off your phone for 2 minutes. Restart your Fitbit again. Finally, try to set it up again as a new device.

I'll be around in case that you need anything else.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome @JbrownsbI'm happy to see you participating in our Community. Sorry for the delay on my response.

Thanks for reporting this issue and for restarting your Fitbit. Since it didn't solve the issue you're having with your Fitbit Blaze, I've requested to our support team to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from customer support at the email address you used to register with the Community Forums.

You can open the Fitbit app, go to Account, tap on Blaze, remove it. Do the same with the Bluetooth, to delete it from your phone. Then check if your phone and Fitbit app are up to date. Turn off your phone for 2 minutes. Restart your Fitbit again. Finally, try to set it up again as a new device.

I'll be around in case that you need anything else.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes