Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze time wrong

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I fix the time on my blaze? And why/how did it mess up? I did a restart but wrong time still. Steps and heart rate seem fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Those are  great news @Blazetimenowwro, I am glad to hear that your Blaze is now showing the correct time, if you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Now @dexsite, welcome to the Community. I would like to know if you keep having issues with your Blaze, is it showing the correct time now? If you haven't synced your tracker, I recommend syncing it, the time should correct itself and you should be able to see your steps. If the problem is with syncing, follow the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hello @Blazetimenowwro, i would not expect a restart to help here. When you say the steps are fine, are you refferring to the dashboard matches the step count that is on the Blaze? I ask because a sync should set the time. 

Ano5her thing to check is the timezone setting.

As for it off, was tye Blaze recently shutdown or the battery died?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would go to settings and then Time zone to  correct it

Click on the gear above and go to settings scroll down until you see time zone

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

If you shut the Blaze off, the time will be incorrect until you re-sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

New to fitbit world. Unable to find method to change etc once in settings. Dashboard steps do not match blaze. Therefore steps, day and time wrong. And yes it did run out of power. I can't say if that happened before or after wrong readings. That you both for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

New to fitbit world. Unable to find method to change etc once in settings. Dashboard steps do not match blaze. Therefore steps, day and time wrong. And yes it did run out of power. I can't say if that happened before or after wrong readings. That you to all for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I'm viewing the sync screen, it displays " last sync September 6 at 5:30" . The "spinning blue wheel" just keeps spinning but nothing happens. Thanks again to all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Blazetimenowwro@Rich_Laue@WendyB and @DonaldMReif thanks for stopping by.

If your Blaze is not showing the correct time, I recommend changing your timezone to a complete different one, sync your tracker, put the correct time and sync again. To change the timezone, you just need to do the following from your Fitbit app:

1. Tap the account icon
  2. Tap Advanced settings
  3. Tap timezone
  4. Select timezone
  5. Sync

Also, please verify that the device you are using to sync your tracker have the time you want.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Thank you for the help
My blaze fitbit will not sync. Again
Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze ran out of power last night so I put it on charge before bed. This morning it is fully charged but the time is wrong and is not counting any steps. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
But it won't resync
Just keeps sinning that blue circle.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much !! Time and date current. I trust the rest will be fine.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Those are  great news @Blazetimenowwro, I am glad to hear that your Blaze is now showing the correct time, if you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Now @dexsite, welcome to the Community. I would like to know if you keep having issues with your Blaze, is it showing the correct time now? If you haven't synced your tracker, I recommend syncing it, the time should correct itself and you should be able to see your steps. If the problem is with syncing, follow the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Best Answer

Wow, thank you I really appreciate it.

Best Answer
0 Votes