Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze tracking now unreliable after erratic behavior

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My Blaze had a little meltdown last week. It was having trouble syncing, and then I noticed that it was stuck on the boot screen with the Fitbit logo for 10-15 minutes during a walk.

I took it home and charged it up, and it did manage to boot. Subsequently, it has had a hard time getting a consistent heart rate reading, and consistently tracking my sleep.

The heart rate problem comes in and out, but isn't too bad, but I've had only one full night's sleep tracked since last Thursday. Otherwise, it tracked half a night last night, and a full night without sleep stages on Monday, but otherwise, it doesn't even detect my sleep. This is after years of great tracking behavior. I haven't changed anything to do with positioning or my watch band. Things I have tried multiple times:

• Choosing Shutdown from the Settings menu
  • Forcing restart by using the left and right lower buttons
  • Killing off the Fitbit app on my phone
  • Restarting my phone

What should I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @mdellabitta. I'll be glad to assist you with your Blaze erratic behavior inquiry.Thank you for mentioning the steps you have followed in order to resolve this situation.

I went ahead and created a case on your behalf and a customer support representative will contact you soon. Please check your email. 

Let me know if you need further assistance.  

Best Answer
0 Votes