Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze undercounting steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last 2-3 weeks my blaze started under counting steps.  Was sent a replacement it's doing the same thing.  Tried restarting there is some kind of issue that Fitbit needs to address im not the only one this is happening to.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Mine is doing this too. 

Best Answer

Great to see you around @Tncmatt and @Slittle92 welcome to the Community!

If your trackers are not being accurate, I recommend restarting them, walk 100 steps and let me know how many steps they registered.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

~Tia~

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Tncmatt. I would like to know if you have already get in touch with our support team? Did you receive a solution for this issue?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did contact customer service and their answer is that my new (replacement) is defective however I find it unlikely that both my old one and the replacement are under counting. They are sending another replacement but I have doubts that this will fix it. I have 2 coworker that have the blaze and theirs started doing this at the same time. They were working fine 3 weeks ago and all the sudden under counting. I will probably have a half dozen Fitbit's working improperly with no fix. I think it's a software issue myself I see others complaining as well it could be the latest update?

~Tia~

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried and it did not work!

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine is overcounting!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Tncmatt, I think it is great to hear that you will be receiving a replacement Blaze, at the moment of receiving it you can do the following to set it up using your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

Also, if you haven't tried to update your stride length, you can take a look at this post to do it. @SunsetRunner Welcome to the Forums, as recommended to our friend, please take a look at the link in this post to measure your stride length, then test your trackers.

See you around. Woman Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes