Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze will no longer sync!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

WTHeck is going on? I tried every possible fix that I've read and nothing worked. The last one I tried suggested unpairing tracker from my Bluetooth. Well, I did that and now when I try to pair it, it's not discoverable! Fitbit people, fix this please, ASAP!

This is my 4th Fitbit and each and every one of them eventually became defective. I think it's time to try another brand of tracker! This is so frustrating!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

WTHeck is going on? I tried every possible fix that I've read and nothing worked. The last one I tried suggested unpairing tracker from my Bluetooth. Well, I did that and now when I try to pair it, it's not discoverable! Fitbit people, fix this please, ASAP!

This is my 4th Fitbit and each and every one of them eventually became defective. I think it's time to try another brand of tracker! This is so frustrating!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same trouble since yesterday. It says it is syncing, but then no data is  entered.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I finally got it to sync. I reset it and it paired. Press and hold the left navigation button and the bottom right button for about 10 secs, until the logo displays. 

Best Answer
0 Votes