Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze will not turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought the Fit bit Blaze for my husband Christmas of 2016. It died about 6 months ago. Of course the warranty had expired. While racking my brain to figure what to buy him this year, I remembered him saying his Blaze was dead. I went to the Navy Exchange ( where I purchased the Blaze) and was looking at Garmin due to the Fitbit not lasting. I was approached by a salesman who told that there were problems with the Blaze and they were no longer being sold. I can see from this forum that I am not alone!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Sandibeaches4me! I'm sorry to hear that you had problems with your Blaze. However, the reason the Blaze was retired was not because of problems, it was because they have come out with comparable models with improved functionality, just like what happens with phones on a nearly annual basis. I can tell you that I have had a Blaze since the time when it came out and it is still going strong. I use it several times a week.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Sandibeaches4me! I'm sorry to hear that you had problems with your Blaze. However, the reason the Blaze was retired was not because of problems, it was because they have come out with comparable models with improved functionality, just like what happens with phones on a nearly annual basis. I can tell you that I have had a Blaze since the time when it came out and it is still going strong. I use it several times a week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well Mark, you may be one of the few because I have read several post from others who have had the same problem! Also this forum automatically chose problem solved for me. When indeed it was not!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You also have to consider that while people do have issues with devices, of the millions that are sold, you are only seeing a small fraction of people that are having major issues. Once again, sorry that you're part of the set that has had issues, but I think you'll see this with any kind of electronics. Good luck with your husband's new Garmin if that's the route you decide to go!

Best Answer
0 Votes