Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won’t charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It’s amazing that there are so many complaints about the Blaze not charging and there is no answer but to take it back and have it replaced. I spent over $200 on this blaze and a year later it won’t charge?! Same thing happened to my flexes. It seems with all the money I have spent on replacing fitbits, I could have bought an apple Watch! I have done the cleaning of the contacts ... I have tried different usb ports ... now my only choice is to try and find my receipt, take it to the store and hope they replace it? Or worse yet, make a call only to be put on hold for an hour to get a replacement. Wouldn’t it be nice if so many people didn’t have to get a replacement and it just ... worked?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

My Blaze is going on three years.

How are you charging it?

See this thread for charging best practices. If you are not charging it correctly you could be damaging the battery
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge/Fitbit-charge-battery-problems/m-p/1323307#M53291

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Jditommaso23 and @WendyB thanks for the input.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Were you able to charge your Blaze?

Hope to hear from you soon. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Totally agree!  Spent a lot on the watch, have a few different bands, and now it's worthless and Fitbit won't do anything about it.  How about a Repair Shop that fixes poorly made products.

Best Answer
0 Votes
No, I was not able to charge it. And after going to Macy's where I bought
it, they would not take it back or refund it or replace it because the
fitbit Blaze is no longer made/sold. I'm assuming Fitbit stopped selling
this particular fitbit because there have been so many complaints about it
not being able to be charged.

Furthermore, I spent over an hour on the phone with Macy's customer service
this evening and they are also refusing to refund my money. Should I now be
calling Fitbit customer service?

--

your life, my art