Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using my Blaze for a while (approx 2 years), and now it won't charge. I've put it on two different chargers but it won't charge. I found suggestions to reboot/restart  it but that didn't work, it might be too low on battery? Suggestions? Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello , welcome back to the Community forums @digger67. Sorry for the late response. 

Thank you for the information provided regarding your Blaze that is not charging.

If this is related to the battery, please make sure that you've followed the steps provided in this article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? 

If the device is charging, but the screen is completely black, make sure that you've also completed the restart procedure as described here: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Please keep me posted on the outcome.

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

I've tried all the recommendations that I found in the forum and what you suggested and nothing works to get the Blaze to charge. I'm not sure what to do. My Blaze will only be 2yrs old in the spring. I tried the reboot several times but I think because the battery level is so low it doesn't recognize it. I purchased a new charger thinking that might be the issue but that doesn't seem to matter, plugged into different power sources, that doesn't make a difference. I think I am just stuck with a Blaze that will not charge anymore. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @digger67, sorry for the late response. 

Thank you for your reply and confirming that you already tried all the suggested steps.  

I've sent your information to the Customer Support team for further assistance with this, but was informed that you already have a case created or that you already got in touch with them. 

Let me know about te outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer