Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't connect bluetooth

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Fitbit blaze quit connecting to blue tooth today. I disconnected it. Turned that and my phone off and I still can not receive calls, texts, or calendar events. Please help!!!
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8
I fixed it!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MeganM225 I'm glad to here that you got it fixed, but telling us you fixed it without telling us how will not help others. Oh well just thinking out loud. 

Best Answer
Somehow between my phone update and the update of the Fitbit app all three buttons for the notifications got turned off. I turned them back on and it worked!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MeganM225 welcome to the Fitbit Community! I'm glad to know you are back on track! 🙂 If you haven't done it already, I would recommend visiting the Discussions board. You might find interesting topics to join and discuss. @Rich_Laue thanks for your cooperation! 😉 

Catch you later! Woman Tongue

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for letting us know how you fixed it @MeganM225 often notifications or syncing won't work if Bluetooth is not turned on or if the notifications togle is not turned On.

Rodrigo l Italian & English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Parliamo di calcio Qual è la tua squadra di calcio preferita?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My blaze won't pair, phone keeps saying cannot communicate with blaze. My time is all wrong as well. How can I fix this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently changed Android phones. On the previous phone I simply synchronised the Blaze with the Fitbit app, then went to the  "Exercise" section on the Blaze, which then connected and recorded my run. Failure to synchronise just before the run meant I got the "Phone not found" message. Now, I've tried every type of combination between the Blaze and this new phone, the best it does is start recording the run or walk for a few seconds then the Blaze disconnects from the phone.  My previous phone was an LG on the KitKat version 4 OS and the new phone is also an LG but running Nougat version 7 OS. Can anyone suggest a solution? The Blaze is obviously paired with the phone and synchronises steps, heart rate, etc. I unpaired my Blaze from the old phone and even replaced my Blaze with my Blaze in the Fitbit app on the new phone. The Bluetooth on the new phone has no problem connecting to headphones and speakers for long periods of time. Help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is your Blaze receiving notifacations?  The connected GPS uses this service.

Best Answer
0 Votes