Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't connect bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I've just upgraded to the Blaze, but the Bluetooth keeps turning off? It worked fine for the first week, but now the Bluetooth wont stay on - help! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @NickyF, there is no way to turn the Bluetooth off on the Blaze, so please could you let us know in more detail what issue you are having, when you have it, and what error messages you are receiving.  Also it would be helpful to know what phone you are using.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hi,

when you go into settings Bluetooth classic keeps switching to OFF, I'm going back in to change it back to pair as my phone wont pick it up without it paired. I have a Samsung S6, and it worked fine for the first week I had the blaze, I've shut down the blaze and removed it and re-added it back onto the app, but still keeps switching off 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now we are confused, your title says can't connect to bluetooth. Your post says Bluetooth turning off, we assumed you where refferring to the Blaze Bluetooth. 

The Blaze Classic is strickly and only used for music control?

So my question is, does your tracker sync your data?

Best Answer

My blaze wont sync because it says its not connected to Bluetooth!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NickyF, as @Rich_Laue mentions, Bluetooth classic is only used for music control. 

When and where are you getting the message that it won't sync because it is not connected to Bluetooth?  

If you get the message "Your tracker isn't syncing because Bluetooth is turned off" that refers to Bluetooth on the phone (not the tracker).  Your Blaze cannot turn your phone's Bluetooth off.  

It is still a little confusing to work out what your issue is in order to help.  Would it be possible for you to post a screen shot of any error messages you are seeing?

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes