Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't connect to bluetooth or sync,

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have gone to sync up my blaze and get data from the last few days (It hasnt been synced since the 2/7 as I did not wear it all of this week expect today and yesterday) and it has been "looking" for my device for ages.

I have followed some steps including turning on and off phone, restarting app, turning on/off bluetooth etc and still hasn't worked. I then said "Forget this device" under the bluetooth settings now It isn't even appearing under the bluetooth. I have tried syncing to laptop as well and still didn't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can try restarting it: restart

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

You can try restarting it: restart

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @LiamF, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself and @SunsetRunner for stopping by.

I can see that our friend's recommendation was marked as a solution, which means that your syncing inconvenience has been resolved. Or are you still having inconveniences with it? If you do, I recommend following the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

My Blaze has the same issue with connection to my Samsung phone.  I've restarted the phone, the fitbit, uninstalled and reinstalled the phone app, removed my other fitbit device that was on my account.  Still, after I enter the four digit code, it's stuck on the 'Connecting' screen on my phone. On the Blaze, it shows Bluetooth Classic 'On'

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem with my blaze. Did you find a solution?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't understand...I put my Blaze into its charge box and plugged it in...it's totally enclosed. How do you shut it down? I also removed/reloaded the app. Also didn't work. My iPhone is not recognizing the device. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes