Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No devices paired

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Blaze.  I have an older Fitbit which I no longer use that charged and synced through my computer.  When I had the older Fitbit I logged on to this website to track my progress and everything worked fine.  That was a long time ago.  But, now I use the Blaze and haven't logged onto this website in a long time, I just use the app on my phone.  I need to be able to get the data from my phone to this website.  I am starting a new diet plan and that company can pull the data from this website.  The problem is that I see "no devices paired" on the graph, not even my old device shows up.  How do I fix this?

Thanks, Susan

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @sdfyfe does your stats for the day show up in the Fitbit app?

If so you will need to log out on the fitbit web dashboard then log into your Fitbit account. It sounds like you have to Fitbit accounts since the Fitbit app and the Web favors get their data from the same Fitbit server.

Best Answer
Hi -

I think I figured what is happening. It looks like I cannot be paired
to two devices at the same time. When I pair with my computer, I am
automatically unpaired from my iPhone. When I pair back up on the
iPhone, I am automatically unpaired from my computer.

I have gone back and forth a couple of times and the same thing happens
every time. My device completely disappears from the computer or iPhone
app. The watch doesn't just stop talking to the device, the device no
longer shows up on either the computer or iPhone.

Does anyone know how to get around this? I need to pair the watch with
the computer because my diet program only talked to the Fitbit website.
But, I need to be able to see my progress during the day so I need the
watch to talk to my phone too.

Please help!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the community @sdfyfe

Let me start off by saying that your Fitbit Blaze can not be paired to a phone or computer. 

The setup process will connect the Blaze to your Fitbit account, now through your other computer or phone simply lot into the same account and the tracker will be shown.

I see that in the community you have had a Fitbit account since 2012. My guess is that on the phone app, you have created a second account and need to log out and log into your first Fitbit account.

To sum things up, you have two Fitbit accounts, one account for the phone and a second account for the computer.

Best Answer
Of course you pair your Blaze to the computer or iPhone. That is what you are doing when you type the 4 digit code that shows up on your Blaze into the computer or iPhone. The iPhone app doesn’t connect to any accounts, it can’t. No where in the app does it ask you for a username or password. So how does it know to connect to my Fitbit account on my computer?

I still need to pair or connect or whatever you want to call it to both my computer and my iPhone at the same time.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

The first time the app was started the user is asked to create an account out log into their existing account.

The setup process them connects the tracker to your phone, the 4 digit code is to confirm that they apparently has found the right tracker.

As for pairing, this would be done through the phones Bluetooth screen, not the app. The user does not do the pairing, the app will pair the tracker to the phone.

Best Answer